The Evangelical Free Church of Bozeman in Bozeman, Montana is excited to welcome an Executive Pastor to our staff. An Executive Pastor is needed to help lead the internal operations of the church, while providing another pastoral voice for our congregation.
- Help create and shape a ministry culture driven by our mission and values
- Implement the church’s mission and vision through collaboration with the lead pastor, elders, pastors and ministry leaders
- Ensure the operational readiness of the church through leadership and oversight of the support staff performing duties in administration, finance, human resources, supply and facilities management
- Help develop vibrant staff and volunteer teams
- Work with groups who lease our building, managing contracts and facility use
- Oversee the church’s communication and social media strategy
- Facilitate the annual strategic planning process including evaluation of ministry performance; review of mission, vision and core values; development of key objectives and tactics; and establishment of long-term goals
- Support the Lead Pastor in the accomplishment of the church’s mission through ministry effectiveness evaluation, discernment, decision making, planning and overall direction of church staff
- Lead the ministry staff in the establishment and ongoing direction of ministries that effectively reach the community
General Ministry Responsibilities
- In regular discipling relationships with people within our church body
- Congregational care, dedicating time to crisis care, counseling, weddings, funerals, relationship building
- Occasional preaching on Sunday morning and shared responsibilities of teaching classes – theology, membership, baptism, child dedication, etc.
If after reading this document, you are interested in the position, please send your resume and completed search questionnaire by July 1st to email@example.com. We will not consider your submission unless your resume and questionnaire are submitted.