To provide services in media and web production, print publication and computer network needs through daily communication with all ministry and lay staff.
- A growing Christ follower
- A member or regular attendee of Grace Point Evangelical Free Church
- Must relate well with a variety of people in a team environment
- Highly skilled with Adobe Suite: including Photoshop, Premier Pro, After Effects, Illustrator and InDesign
- Familiar with ProPresenter and Planning Center a plus.
- Possessing superior organizational skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- One who is trustworthy and able to keep sensitive information confidential
- One who is self-directed and self-motivated
- Experience in media production, web development and related software.
- Experience with Apple/Mac computers and with network management.
- Coordinate, design and produce media for support of Sunday morning worship services, special outreach, promotional purposes and other church related events and ministries.
- Update and keep current all information on the church website on a weekly basis, ensuring that it is welcoming, inviting and accurate. Design and implement new themes and pages to keep content fresh, visually appealing and consistent with Grace Point’s vision, mission and aesthetic style.
- Responsible for the design of the weekly email in a creative, contemporary style that is inviting to read. Include all links and ways people can connect to learn more. Design other monthly/weekly/one-time emails as needed for various ministries.
- Recruit, train and oversee volunteers for operation of all Sunday morning visual presentations. Includes the in-house and online worship visual experience.
- Maintain a presence, as necessary, to ensure successful operation of media-related elements in services and events.
- Produce promotional/informational videos as needed in support of various ministries of the church.
- Manage production of marketing projects, promotional materials (video, photography, graphic design), website design, copywriting and audio/visual needs.
- Create artwork and layout for print and digital social media, handouts, signage, banners and posters.
- Develop high engagement social media content for Instagram, Facebook and other platforms.
- Assist pastors, elders, ministry teams and staff with digital and print publications for promotional, instructional, and communication purposes.
- Consult and train staff and volunteers on effective use of hardware and software technology, and technical equipment. Work with ministry team and volunteer teams to access and help implement new technology to assist in ministry needs.
- Maintain all of the church computers and technical equipment. This includes installing and testing updates, fixing hardware or software problems, updating hardware or software as needed and recommending when it is time to purchase new computers/equipment.
- Ensure WIFI connectivity for all rooms and buildings (currently Aerohive)
- Maintain firewall (currently Watchguard) is up to date.
- Maintain domain, subdomains, DNS, email, email groups (currently bluehost, google).
- Ensure cloud-based storage (google drive) files are organized and usable by different ministry teams.
- Planning Center:
- Create and maintain events, schedules, groups and other features as needed.
- Research and test new functionality, and determine how ministries might best use new features.
- Assist ministry teams and staff with Planning Center.
- Create a visually appealing and accurate services with coordinated backgrounds, announcement loops, worship songs and sermon notes.
- Learn, test and implement new versions.
- Train volunteers and ministry leaders.
- General Office Responsibilities.
- Attend weekly staff meetings.
The Technology Coordinator shall be directly accountable to the Administrative Pastor on a daily basis. The Technology Coordinator will demonstrate professionalism while interacting and cooperating with all employees, the Grace Point community, vendors and all visitors. The Technology Coordinator will always operate within the bounds of the Grace Point EFC Constitution and By-laws, HR manual, Mission, Vision, Core Values and the direction of the Lead Pastor, Administrative Pastor and the Elder Team.
This is a full-time position requiring approximately 40 hours per week.
If interested in this position, please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.