Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage (in conjunction with the AV Tech Team leader) all production related components of Sunday morning services, evening church services and special events that involve live music.
- Manage music library in Planning Center Online.
- Manage worship ministry budget.
- Be an active part of the life and culture of the church. This includes attending worship services, participating in a community group, and being on campus for major church events.
- Work in close connection to the AV Tech Team leader.
- Weekly check-in with Staff Elder of Administration.
Qualifications & Skills
- Exhibits a personal & growing relationship with God, a teachable spirit, a heart for shepherding those in the congregation and the worship ministry, and a healthy family life.
- A heart for equipping others in the congregation to be able to serve the worship ministry needs of the church.
- Training/experience in worship ministry:
- Able to lead congregational worship with a guitar or piano.
- Able to organize/administer all of the production related components of a live worship service.
- Able to organize and supervise multiple teams and leaders.
- Able to train others to lead music for worship services.
- Experience with Planning Center Online, ProPresenter, and Ableton (or Prime).
- Experience with basic computer networking is a plus.
About this Church
Christ Community Church is an EFCA church located in Laguna Hills, CA. We are a multi-generational church and we have a passion for the glory of God and the good of His people.