The Gateway Campus Pastor will be responsible for leading the efforts of MVF Church to broaden its reach and impact in the community in and around the Mountain View/Urie, Wyoming area.
- Serve as the local pastoral presence and primary vision carrier for the campus.
- Be involved in the local community.
- Be at the forefront of engaging and connecting with those who are new to the Gateway campus and helping them take steps to connecting into the community.
- Oversee the execution of weekend services to ensure excellence and effectiveness across ministry areas.
- Host weekend services.
- Preach 40-50 weeks a year.
- Work closely with other staff and volunteers to identify and invest in prospective volunteer leaders and team members at the campus.
- Provide pastoral care and counsel.
- Support additional MVF Church ministry responsibilities beyond the Gateway Campus as needed.
- Work with Lead Pastor and other staff in overall vision of MVF Church.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Highly relational with a high emotional intelligence.
- Proven experience identifying and developing leaders as well as building and leading teams.
- Ability to think and structure initiatives strategically and creatively.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
REPORTS TO: Lead Pastor
About this Church
MVF Church is a multi-site church associated with the Evangelical Free Church of America, meeting at three locations in Utah and Wyoming: Heber City, Kamas and Urie (Wyoming).
Our mission is, "Giving All to Love All," and everything we do stems from this. MVF Church's vision is to CONNECT people to the body of Christ, COACH people in their faith, that they might grow in His Likeness, and CHALLENGE people in their walk with Christ, that they might grow His kingdom. Simply put, our aim is to raise up and multiply world-changing disciples.
With a passion to see the message of the grace of Jesus spread throughout Utah, MVF Church is not content to concentrate all of its focus in one location. We recognize the great void of the gospel throughout the Wasatch back and desire to bring the gospel to many of the rural and progressing rural towns throughout the Wasatch back and beyond.