The Evangelical Free Church of the Palouse is seeking to bring on a Lead Pastor. Our mission statement is "raising worshipful, caring, disciple-making servants of the Lord Jesus Christ as we reach our community and the world."
- Attends elder and church board meetings, oversees specific ministries as applicable
- Serves as liaison for the Evangelical Free Church of the Palouse (EFCP) to the regional district of the Evangelical Free Church of America (EFCA)
- Assists with special events and services
- As directed in scripture, devotes himself to prayer and the ministry of the Word (Acts 6:4, Psalm 1).
- Performs other duties as assigned
Find out more
Our congregation's history as well as current information can be viewed on our website at www.efreepalouse.org.
View the complete Lead Pastor position description and application requirements
Applicants, please include in the application packet:
- A resume
- Professional and personal references
- A personal testimony of your relationship to Christ
- A cover letter in which you introduce yourself and address what moves you to seek this position
- Your ministry vision
- Your response to our Statement of Faith
Send completed packet to: email@example.com
About this Church
We are located in the beautiful Pacific Northwest, between Pullman, Washington and Moscow, Idaho, an area in which there are two major state universities within 10 miles. Our congregation spans from newborns to seniors, and our most active ministries at present are children, youth, college, small groups and seniors. Our current attendance average is approximately 200-225 with an additional number participating online.