- The Campus Pastor shall maintain a vital, visible and easily discernable love for Jesus Christ and His church.
- The Campus Pastor shall maintain a vital, visible and easily discernable love for his wife and family.
To provide the primary pastoral care of the campus to which he is assigned and to raise up and train appropriate leaders and participants in all areas of service related to his campus to fulfill the purpose and vision of Trinity Church.
- To shepherd and care for the local congregation at the Goodland Campus.
- To oversee the expression of Trinity Church’s vision in the Goodland Campus community.
- Equip leaders and teams for campus specific ministry.
- Plan and organize Sunday morning worship experience in coordination with the Lead Pastor and others as needed.
- Be visible on Sunday mornings to connect with people before, during and after worship.
- Ensure all current ministries (welcome, counseling, family, youth, children, etc.) are staffed and well cared for.
- Attend weekly staff meeting, staff retreats, pastoral retreats and similar gatherings.
- Oversee any current or future campus support staff.
- Community Engagement.
a. Be engaged in the community and a key spokesperson for Trinity Church.
b. Plan and organize outreach ministries into the community.
c. Work with church/parachurch leaders in the Goodland Campus area.
- Other duties as assigned, which may include some all-campus responsibilities.
About this Church
Trinity Church is a dynamic multi-site church with locations in Ashkum IL, Goodland, IN, Watseka, IL and our Trinity Online Campus. Our beliefs are based on the Bible and centered on Jesus Christ. Our mission is very simple: to lead people to honor and glorify Jesus Christ. That means we’re not about a building or some complicated religious system, but about helping people from all backgrounds discover the joy that comes from knowing and serving Jesus Christ.