The pastor we seek would be the spiritual leader of the church.
- He should demonstrate a Bible-based preaching and an earnest desire to shepherd our people, old and new, as well as a heart to reach the lost.
- He shall have general oversight of the work of the church in partnership with the elders and deacons.
- He should give special attention to the spiritual growth and welfare of our people and also help guide us to an even broader outreach in our culturally diverse community.
- Good people skills to demonstrate love for his flock as he helps guide us to growth, and the desire to speak the truth in love are most welcome.
- He should be open to communicate ways we all can help and support him.
- He should encourage us all to be brothers and sisters as we partner in our calling to be more Christlike and to reach the lost.
About this Church
We are a 100+-year-old church in Baldwin, New York that has been with the EFCA since 1958. Our membership is 76 at this time and we are looking to grow. We have several regular attendees that are not yet members. Our church, like our community, is growing more diverse. While we have a long proud history, we want to also reach out to others. We have a gym and a good size property that we feel can be used for outreach.