Works with the Worship Pastor to provide technical support for Hope’s worship services and other special events.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Works 15-20 per week
- Recruits, trains and coordinates worship technical team staff and volunteers.
- Coordinates audio, visual, lighting and live streaming for worship and other special meetings.
- Supports worship technical infrastructure through equipment purchase, maintenance and repair.
- Develops detailed knowledge of equipment operation and integration.
- Attends any meetings related to worship technology.
- Opens and closes the building for Sunday services and events.
- Ensures technical support for other events is provided as needed.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Training and experience in operating audio, visual, lighting, livestreaming and other worship technical systems.
- Effective team leadership.
- Strong ear for good music mix and ability to run all worship equipment.
- Resourceful, professional and dependable.
- Has a personal faith consistent with EFCA beliefs (efca.org).
Conditions of Employment
The successful candidate must pass a background check, and a continued “clear” status will be verified by periodic future background checks.
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment.
- Limited exposure to physical risk.
- Ability to lift or move up to 25 pounds.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Include your resume along with why you want to apply for this position.