Help raise up the next generation of disciplemakers! This position is one full-time role (or two part-time roles: children and youth).
Cathedral Rock Church is seeking an individual who God has blessed with a passion and gifting for ministering to children, youth and young adults, in addition to equipping parents to disciple their families. We desire to hire an individual who has a heart for growing a ministry that raises up the next generation of disciplemakers!
This position is one full-time role (or two part-time roles: children and youth) in Monument, Colorado. Cathedral Rock Church is a congregation of approximately 250 people with an average of 80 children and students. We seek to build intergenerational relationships among disciples that encourage one another to use the gifts God has blessed them with. We regularly encourage individuals of all ages to worship and serve together. For more information about our church, visit us at CathedralRockChurch.org.
Mission: We exist to glorify God by making disciples of Jesus Christ in the power of the Holy Spirit.
- Follower of Jesus Christ who loves God and His people
- Supportive of the statement of faith, mission, vision and values of CRC
- Understanding of and reverence for Scripture
- Desire to effectively teach the gospel
Education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience in family ministry (children's, youth, college, etc.)
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- High capacity, visionary leader
- Creative and organized
- Ability to inspire, mobilize, invite, train, equip and delegate
- Good communication skills and a keen eye for detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Mac OS
- Familiarity with online tools such as Planning Center
- Familiarity with curriculum management
- Utilize gospel-centered curriculum
- Manage ministry environments and equipment
- Recruit, equip, disciple and oversee volunteers
- Ensure a safe environment for all, maintain current volunteer background checks, and operate an efficient and secure check-in/out procedure
- Communicate with families and students regularly and effectively
- Provide purposeful events, initiatives and resources that propel faith
- Communicate events and highlights to the church body
- Connect families with service and mission opportunities in the church and community
- Be available to families for counsel
- Maintain records of attendance and rosters
- Oversee family ministry budgets and fundraising
- Maintain communication via email, phone, text and social media
- Participate in staff meetings as an integral member of the team
How to apply
Send resume to HumanResources@cathedralrockchurch.org.