Part time opportunity to lead the congregation in worship to the glory of Christ.
- To provide songs of worship with lyrics that direct us to worship God and to walk in a worthy manner
- To provide songs of worship with excellent music to support and highlight lyrics so as to point to the glory of God in Christ
- To lead our time of worship in a way that points the congregation to the glory of Christ through the gospel
- Demonstrated ability and skill in voice and accompaniment
- Experience leading worship, musicians, and tech teams
- Gifted in leading congregational worship, including public congregational prayer
- Passionate presence in leading worship
- Leadership and organizational skills
- Participle in weekly staff meetings for prayer, encouragement, calendar planning, ministry implementation, and evaluation
- Meet weekly with senior pastor for service planning
- Plan order of worship timelines weekly and share with participants/office staff
- Schedule musicians and tech crews for services
How to Apply
Please submit resume and contact information to email@example.com. If you have a philosophy of ministry and video links of music you have led, please submit them as well.