Part-time role to shepherd and oversee the seventh-12th grade student ministries.
The youth pastor will shepherd and oversee the seventh-12th grade student ministries at Faith EFC.
- A clear testimony of faith in Jesus Christ
- Consistent spiritual and moral character and lifestyle, fulfilling the biblical qualifications described in 1 Tim 3 (character), Titus 2 (trainer), and Eph 4 (equipper)
- Agreement with Faith EFC’s Statement of Faith
- Leadership experience in youth/student ministries
- Bachelor’s degree (minimum) from Christian university/Bible college
- Licensed, or qualified to be licensed (or ordained), with the EFCA
- Must pass a background check
- Recruit, train and empower adult leaders to love and disciple students
- Partner with and empower parents in the discipleship of their students
- Develop and inspire a student leadership team that will influence their peers for Christ
- Provide clear and effective opportunities for students to be disciples who make disciples (e.g. dynamic programs, outreach events, small groups, special retreats, etc.)
- Consistently teach the Bible to students through a relevant scope and sequence
- Strategically build relationships with students in the community (e.g. visit school lunchroom, attend sporting events, etc.)
- Coordinate and attend district (annual) and nationals youth (biennial) conferences
- Prepare and manage student ministry budget
How to apply
Please email resume to email@example.com or call Pastor Mike Deckman with any questions at (860) 705-2792.