Provide part-time assistance to the discipleship pastor and connections pastor by overseeing necessary administrative responsibilities.
Administrative assistant working 29 hours/week.
- Administrative and organizational
- Office technology, interpersonal skills
- Teamwork and communication
- Collaborate with discipleship pastor and connections pastor
- Handle, screen and respond when appropriate to incoming calls, emails and mail
- Provide support for discipleship and connections events
- Help manage the discipleship and connections pastors' schedule as they pertain to events, classes, services and meetings
- Manage events for discipleship and connections Departments including classes, volunteer trainings and special events
How to apply
Please send an application via our website (and resume directly to email@example.com). Questions can also be directed to Wendy Twite, HR manager.