Administrative Assistant (FT or PT)
Free Church Ministers and Missionaries (FCMM) is seeking an Administrative Assistant to provide support to overall office administration, Client Services and Accounting operations support.
Start Date: March 1, 2023
Hours Per Week: 35 - 40
Minimum 35 hours/wk. with potential for 40 hours, depending on applicant’s desire and qualifications. Benefits available with either option.
Starting Salary: $18.00 - $21.00 per hour
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Life, Disability, 403b match
- Produce and communicate correspondence for President, Board of Director Chairman, and committees.
- Assist President and Chairman in Board of Directors quarterly meeting material preparation.
- Provide support to staff in preparation to attend district, national, and Reach Global conferences.
- Act as supply and equipment coordinator.
- In cooperation with Vice President, communicate, gather, and order FCMM apparel and give-a-ways for events and conferences, and provide support in the areas of registration, communication, and promotion of events.
- Benefit Plan physical filing; new enrollees and terminations.
- Serve as the main point of contact for participant rollouts including form and letter of acceptance review, communicating with financial advisors or investment custodians inquiring about status of rollover.
- Provide administrative assistance on large quarterly, annual, or one time projects for either department.
Skills and Education Requirements:
- Alignment with and commitment to the mission and values of FCMM & the EFCA
- Two years post-secondary education or equivalent experience.
- Minimum three years administrative assistant experience.
- Proven experience in the suite of Microsoft Office products Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience working Adobe Acrobat PRO preferred.
- Commitment to confidentiality.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work with others in a manner that contributes to a cooperative, productive and team work environment.
- Ability to spend more than 80% of work time using a keyboard and computer.
To be considered for this position, please attach a detailed cover letter to your application.
As the church benefits provider of the Evangelical Free Church of America, FCMM (“Free Church Ministers and Missionaries”) Benefits & Retirement exists to enable pastors, staff members, and missionaries to serve Christ throughout their lives by assisting employing ministry organizations in providing retirement and other benefits.
Tags: non profit, administration, church, ministry, Christian, administrative, clerical, office, customer service, administrative assistant