Primary Pastoral Ministry
● Engage in a range of pastoral ministries, in partnership (and cooperation with) the senior pastor that further the mission of the church, including preaching, leadership, evangelism and providing pastoral care.
● Provide oversight, direction and encouragement for Student Ministries and adult Christian Educational opportunities in line with the overall vision of the church – with an expected focus on ministries to the Next Generation (Student Ministries).
Champion of Next Generation Ministries
● Encourage the church’s passion for ministry to the Next Generation.
● Inspire, encourage and partner with parents in their discipleship of their children.
● Seek to expand outreach and evangelism to the Next Generation (and beyond).
● Help provide curriculum for and be available to support small group activities.
● Partner with Christian Education (CE) Team to develop aligned and intentional discipleship plan from birth to adults.
● Be available to provide support for Men’s and Women’s Ministries.
● Meet the Biblical qualifications as found in 1 Timothy 3:1-13, Titus 1:5-9 & 1 Peter 5:1-5.
● Have a growing and genuine personal relationship with Jesus Christ expressed in love for God and others and a consistent commitment prayer, Bible Intake and other spiritual disciplines.
● Have a strong belief in the power and authority of the Word of God.
● Have a heart for and commitment to reaching the lost and helping mature the believer.
● Be a team player who contributes a positive, humble and flexible attitude in the teams that he is involved in.
● Full commitment without mental reservation to the EFCA Statement of Faith.
Shepherding: Care for Youth and their families
● Overseeing, contacting and caregiving for youth and families.
● Seek opportunities to be involved in students’ lives, praying with them, caring for them and being available and responsive to the needs of their parents.
● Along with ministry teams, seek to encourage, support and equip parents for their Biblical role of discipling their youth.
● Have a record of ministry in which they demonstrate good awareness of and operating within their own gifting and calling in ministry with a servant-like attitude.
● Have a trajectory of working hard and even sacrificially while also being able to set boundaries and get rest.
● Be able to explain Biblical concepts to others and make application.
● Possess the courage and ability to teach and apply God’s truths without being quarrelsome (2 Timothy 2:24-26).
● Be known for speaking the truth in love (Ephesians 4:15) and loving people.
● Have an understanding of and commitment to global missions.
● Have the ability to relate well to people of all ages and differing backgrounds.
● Possess good organizational skills.
● Be able to develop and work together on a team and to make decisions together.
● Have good financial sense regarding personal and church finances.
● Recruit, train, schedule and lead worship team of volunteers (musicians & vocalists).
● Select worship songs weekly alongside the sermon.
● Equip worship team with a monthly schedule of volunteers and song selection.
● Provide support for the tech team weekly.
● Lead worship practice weekly.
Pastor Dave Schultz
About this Church
This body of believers exists to present Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord and to provide a Biblical environment in which Christians flourish in the community of faith.
Weekly Attendance: 100-150