Assist with support needs specific to Worship and Tech Ministry, including using and maintaining software and hardware designed for specific music, technical and media needs.
Full-Time: Primarily nights and weekends (35-39 hours)
Reports to: Worship Arts Pastor
Supervises: Volunteer Teams: Sound Engineers, Video Technicians, Lighting Technicians, Camera Operators, Computer Technicians
Staff Teams: Events Technician, Video Systems Technician, and Camera Operator
Scope and purpose: To provide systems oversight, systems maintenance on all venues, and technical support for weekend services and other ministry events as needed.
Qualifications and Skills
- A growing relationship with Jesus
- Desire to minister to the congregation through the areas of audio and tech support
- Fully supportive of First Free Church’s Mission, Vision and Values
- Experience in sound, lighting and some video production, familiar with the systems in all of our venues, (Worship Center, The Refinery, The Chapel, Upper Lodge, & Lower Lodge)
- Working knowledge of digital audio consoles, ProTools, Pro Presenter, ETC., Lighting consoles, Waves Plugins, Slate Digital, Logic Pro, Final Cut, Blackmagic Video Switchers/Cameras & general production experience
About this Church
To see people COME TO, GROW IN and BRING CHANGE through Christ.