Trinity Community Fellowship
We are currently looking for a person to fill the position of Associate Pastor. The right person for this position would be involved in general ministry duties at the church to include, visiting sick and shut-ins, planning and participating in church services and activities, etc.
We are searching for an extroverted, dynamic, energetic, fun, Spirit-filled, relational leader to help us reach our community, build a leadership team of caring adults, and help us build an active ministry growing mature believers.
- We desire a person who is committed to personal evangelism, ministry to students and their families, and biblical discipleship through small groups.
- He should have a growing relationship with Christ, with his family, and with others.
- He will meet the biblical qualifications for leadership according to 1 Timothy 3 and Titus 1.
- He will have the kind of wisdom and peacemaking ability found in James 3:17-18.
- The fruit of the Spirit should be evident and growing in his life, especially the fruit of love according to 1 Corinthians 13.
- He will be able to embrace and support our mission, vision, beliefs and values.
- He will need good organizational and leadership skills, proven team-building ability and three or more years of experience.
- He will be a learner who is always looking for ways to improve and grow himself, his staff, and his ministry partners.
- He will be actively involved in sharing his faith with others outside the church.
- He should be a secure, confident individual with the ability to work well with and enjoy others.
- He will be forward-thinking, solution-seeking, and redemptive in his approach to problem solving and conflict management.
- He will have good relational and communicational skills as well as a strong work ethic.
About this Church
Our church is a "big small church" in a community of 2200 people. We draw a good number people from several surrounding communities as well. We have around 220 different people that attend over the course of 6 weeks and average around 100 each Sunday.
This is an active, friendly church with a variety of small groups and community outreach projects, and various activities.
We have an upbeat contemporary worship service with kids classes that run during that same time as well as a nursery. We have both in-person and online services to accommodate the needs of all. We also have a weekly Prayer Meeting Live service on Wednesday evenings.
We are a community of believers that is trying to grow and change as God is directing and sharing the love of Christ with the world around us.