The Worship Coordinator is a vital role, acting as a key figure in leading the church in praise and worship. The primary responsibilities of the Worship Coordinator are focused on the planning and management of a worship team. While musical skill is a prerequisite, the Worship Coordinator must have first-rate leadership skills to handle the responsibilities that are not directly related to playing/singing at a Worship Service.
• Lead worship team during weekly Sunday gathering (10:15 a.m.)
• Lead band practice
• Work with lead pastor, A/V Team Leader and staff to plan weekly worship gatherings and strategize to continually enhance the Sunday gathering of BCC
• Plan events (like Easter, baptism, child dedication, etc...) and introduce new songs and creative elements
• Assist in selecting songs and planning worship services
• Maintain a collaborative relationship with staff
• Oversee and coach the A/V Team Leader
• Disciple, Coach and maintain a schedule for assigned Worship Team Members
• Help discover and develop new worship team members and leaders
View the complete Job Description
About this Church
Bethel Community Church seeks to Proclaim the Truth of Jesus and Grow Mature Disciples for the Glory of God on the northwest side of Chicago.
We are a multi-cultural, multi-generational congregation.
Find out more about us at BethelCommunity.org